Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Unconditional Election and Prayer of the Unsaved

Each and every Perfect Living Master sent to the Earth as God's representative has a list of marked souls assigned to Him. These are the fortunate ones serving their time here before going back to the Godhead in heaven.

Perfect Living Master = Satguru = Messiah = Prophet = Shepherd = Son of God (the second Godhead in the Holy Trinity)

Attributes of a Perfect Living Master.

1) He or She must be alive. Only a living Master can give the student the baptism of the Holy Spirit (initiation).

2) Baptism of the Holy Spirit (initiation) as given by the Perfect Living Master, is a necessary requirement for salvation (liberation).

The student of the Perfect Living Master enters into the Golden Age. For them, the Kingdom has come.
Every day is a day lived in joyous celebration of the unconditional love of the Master.

A typical Prayer of the Unsaved goes like this:

"Our Unseen Father which art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy Name.
 In this Tumultous Age of Kali Yuga, Give us our daily Bread.

I have no idea what is Thy plan for My Salvation.
I can see only the pain of my daily existence.

Give me riches and abundance that I may glorify the bounty of God.

Give me an Iron Rice Bowl that I may subsist from breakfast to dinner,
from one house to another, from one bicycle to a car.

O God, This I asked in the Name of Me, My Spouse and My Children.
Amen."

A typical prayer for the marked sheep goes like this :

 "Our Father which art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy Name.
Forgive me my daily sins (karma).

 Give me the strength to lead a righteous life.

I have seen the 4 physical sufferings of the world and experienced
the 4 mental suffereings.

I am sick of the world of the senses.
I am tired of samsara and I want to go back to God's homeland.

Guide me to a Perfect Living Master that I may receive the initiation of the Holy Ghost  from Him or Her.

For Thine is the Kingdom, the Glory and the Power. Amen."






No comments: